Zinc Oxide LLC is not accepting applications for positions at our plant at this time. As we get closer to the opening of our plant, we will post updates.
- When we do have open positions, we look for highly qualified, degreed candidates, and we encourage related industry pros with manufacturing, sales and customer service backgrounds to contact us at any time.
- We offer a pleasant work environment that respects individual contributions and encourages professional growth, as well as a competitive benefits program.
- Zinc Oxide LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We specialize in the field of zinc oxide for industrial/commercial applications. Our formulations are of the highest quality available, backed by our industry’s best quality control technologies.
If you are a zinc oxide industry professional, check this page in the near future. Please be sure to indicate what type of position you are seeking. From time to time, we have openings in maufacturing, quality control, purchasing, sales, administration and other areas. While we cannot respond to every email, your correspondence will always receive high level attention.
We are a privately held company, U.S.-based and owned.
All correspondence will be treated confidentially.
Please do not submit resumes or inquires for plant employment at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER OPPORTUNITIES
Positions are now available for regional sales managers in the North America.
- Must have a minimum of five years experience in making direct sales call to industry and distributors.
- Prefer a degreed professional with chemical industry and sales management experience.
This is an exciting opportunity with a well-financed new company. Base Salary, benefits, plus bonus potential.
Zinc Oxide LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All replies will be kept confidential.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org