We specialize in the field of zinc oxide for industrial/commercial applications. Our formulations are of the highest quality available, backed by our industry’s best quality control technologies.
If you are a zinc oxide industry professional, check this page in the near future. Please be sure to indicate what type of position you are seeking. From time to time, we have openings in manufacturing, quality control, purchasing, sales, administration and other areas. While we cannot respond to every email, your correspondence will always receive high level attention.
We are a privately held company, U.S.-based and owned.
All correspondence will be treated confidentially.
Please do not submit resumes or inquires for PLANT EMPLOYMENT EXCEPT POSITIONS POSTED BELOW at this time.
Watch this page for updates. Thank you for your cooperation.
Zinc Oxide LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Zinc Oxide LLC is not accepting applications for plant positions at this time. Watch this page for updates.
- When we do have open positions, we look for highly qualified, degreed candidates, and we encourage related industry pros with manufacturing, sales and customer service backgrounds to contact us at any time.
- We offer a pleasant work environment that respects individual contributions and encourages professional growth, as well as a competitive benefits program.
- Zinc Oxide LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All replies will be kept confidential.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Terrific opportunity to join a new industrial company that is poised to be a major player in its field!
- Zinc Oxide LLC is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CSR to help us provide our customers with the best possible service. You must be a “people person” with the skills to manage your time efficiently. This position also requires top-notch verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette.
- If hired, you will have opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
- Our CSR will assist in providing pricing, maintaining strong communication lines with both our distributors and customers, and assisting the sales representative in servicing the sale. Additional responsibilities will include: order entry, communicating product specifications, identifying alternative products, negotiating freight rates, set up logistics contracts, plus quoting, billing, credit and claims.
- Pleasant, all-new office work environment, with no travel and no cold calling (this is not a work-at-home position)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience as a customer service representative
- High school diploma required
- Strong verbal English communication skills
- Must pass background check and have clean work history
- Basic data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to reliably maintain a 5 day work schedule
Preferred Job Requirements
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of the chemical industry is a plus
- Logistics experience
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Associate or Bachelors degree
This is a full-time position with a full complement of benefits
Contact us at: email@example.com