When Zinc Oxide LLC launched in 2013, it was North America’s newest manufacturer of zinc oxide. In fact, our ISO9001:2008 Certified plant in Dickson, Tenn. was the first ZnO plant to come on line in North America in over 20 years. In October 2017 Zinc Oxide LLC announced the acquisition of Zochem, a subsidiary of American Zinc Recycling LLC . The combined company is now the largest producer of zinc oxide in North America. Headquarters will reside at the Zinc Oxide LLC Dickson TN facility.
Founded in 1933, Zochem has been located in Brampton, Ontario since 1974. Led by a team of industry veterans, Zinc Oxide LLC has rapidly established itself as a major player in the market. The acquisition includes all of Zochem’s manufacturing operations and product lines. Both the Brampton and Dickson facilities will continue to manufacture with the French Process method exclusively, as this method produces zinc oxide with the most consistent quality and highest purity. Zochem’s extensive domestic and global distribution network will also remain in place.
While our company and plant are new to the scene, our senior management team is the most experienced in the industry, with a combined experience of over 200 years. Chances are, you already know and have worked with our team. We came together to form Zinc Oxide LLC after realizing that the market needed another choice. But we are not just another marketplace option, our goal is to deliver the best product, service and customer satisfaction.
ZINC OXIDE LLC and Zochem produce grades designed for the rubber, tire, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, oil additives, ceramics, electronics, glass, plastics, paint and coatings, tape and adhesives, and fertilizer markets.
Regardless of the industry, we can meet your zinc oxide needs. We have the capability of producing customized grades of zinc oxides and we ship in a variety of packaging, including custom packaging. And you will likely pay much less for delivery because of our centralized plant locations, close to all modes of transport.
- Nine muffle furnaces
- Highly efficient “French Process” method
- 95,000 MT capacity – largest in North America
- 700+ customers
- World-class North American Distribution network with 15 distributors having 35 strategically-located warehouses.
- Six export agents in Asia, Europe, Caribbean and India
- Two plants for supply chain security
- Management team has 250+ years of combined zinc experience
- Four pelletizers, with a capacity of 36,000 MT
- Geographic footprint can reduce total miles transported for material freight savings, reduced shipping times
- Broadest product range of high purity, high & low surface area, USP, pellets
We invite you to contact us to learn more.
New Zinc Oxide LLC company brochure. Click to download.