Russ Robinson – Chairman
- Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc industry.
- Robinson was CEO and owner of a major zinc oxide producer till 2001.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Robinson served as chief executive officer of a $700 million French-German publicly owned metals company which specialized in zinc-lead operations.
- In 2006, Robinson founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR), which developed, owned and operated a Waelz Kiln steel dust recycling plant in Alabama, USA, that had an annual processing capacity of 110,000 tons of steel dust.
- In 2010, he started Global Steel Dust to promote and build zinc from steel dust recycling plants worldwide.
- Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and is involved in philanthropic causes.
Barry Hamilton – President
- Barry Hamilton has 34 years of experience in the zinc oxide and recycling industry, including 17 years with Zimco Industries in South Africa, where he was promoted to executive director and managed five metals companies.
- Hamilton then was president of a major zinc oxide producer at the end of 2001, implementing many improvements.
- Recently, Hamilton served as Chief Operating Officer of Global Steel Dust, a zinc from EAF dust recycler building plants in various parts of the world.
Ron Crittendon – Executive Vice President
- Ron Crittendon has served the zinc industry for more than 25 years in various operational capacities.
- Most recently, he led global operations for a major zinc oxide producer, with facilities in the United States, South America and Asia.
Ed Smith – Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Ed Smith was global sales director at a major zinc oxide producer for 23 years.
- Prior to joining a major zinc oxide producer, Smith spent 11 years in various sales management roles in the electronics industry.
- Smith is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Robert Kaplan – Regional Sales Manager
Rob has 22 years experience in the zinc industry.
- 1991 – 2013: Sales and management positions with zinc oxide companies;
- Worked for the Anglo American Ltd. Mining Company, in mineral exploration; and for chemical distributor Univar, in sales.
- Graduate of University of Maryland with a degree in geology.
Jimmy Kight – Plant Manager
- Jimmy Kight was plant manager for major zinc oxide producer for 21 years.
Leslie Eaves – Finance Director
- Leslie Eaves worked as a plant controller at a major zinc oxide manufacturer for more than five years.
- Prior accounting experience includes more than nine years in foods manufacturing and five years in pulp and paper manufacturing.
- Eaves received her BS in Accounting from the University of South Alabama and her MBA from Spring Hill College.
John Stourac – Director of Technology, Safety, Heath, Environmental, Regulatory Affairs
- John Stourac brings 23 years experience at a major zinc oxide manufacturer.
- Regulatory experience includes OEPA, OSHA, DOT, FDA, FERC, REACH, and EPA permits.
- He will develop and implement EMS systems; manage OSHA and EPA programs, as well as direct all USFDA, USP, API and other pharmaceutical compliance activities.
- Responsible for Testing Lab, quality system development, and customer satisfaction.
- John has an MBA from Dominion University and a JD from John Marshall Law School.
- He is a member of ASTM, ACS (American Chemical Society), Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA), and NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology).