Russ Robinson – Chairman
- Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc industry.
- Robinson was CEO and owner of a major zinc oxide producer until 2001.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Robinson served as chief executive officer of a $700 million French-German publicly owned metals company which specialized in zinc-lead operations.
- In 2006, Robinson founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR), which developed, owned and operated a Waelz Kiln steel dust recycling plant in Alabama, USA, that had an annual processing capacity of 110,000 tons of steel dust.
- In 2010, he started Global Steel Dust to recycle zinc from steel dust on a worldwide basis.
- Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and is involved in philanthropic causes.
Ron Crittendon – President
- Ron Crittendon has served the zinc industry for more than 25 years in various operational capacities.
- Most recently, he was Executive Vice President of Zinc Oxide LLC. Prior to that, he led global operations for a major zinc oxide producer, with facilities in the United States, South America and Asia.
Ed Smith – Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Ed Smith was global sales director at a major zinc oxide producer for 23 years.
- Prior to joining a major zinc oxide producer, Smith spent 11 years in various sales management roles in the electronics industry.
- Smith is a graduate of Northern Illinois University.
Robert Kaplan – Regional Sales Manager
Rob has 22 years experience in the zinc industry.
- 1991 – 2013: Sales and management positions with zinc oxide companies.
- Worked for the Anglo American Ltd. Mining Company, in mineral exploration and for chemical distributor Univar, in sales.
- Graduate of University of Maryland with a degree in geology.
Jimmy Kight – Plant Manager
- Jimmy Kight was plant manager for major zinc oxide producer for 21 years.
John Stourac – Director of Technology, Safety, Heath, Environmental, Regulatory Affairs
- John Stourac brings 23 years experience at a major zinc oxide manufacturer.
- Regulatory experience includes OEPA, OSHA, DOT, FDA, FERC, REACH, and EPA permits.
- He will develop and implement EMS systems; manage OSHA and EPA programs, as well as direct all USFDA, USP, API and other pharmaceutical compliance activities.
- Responsible for Testing Lab, quality system development, and customer satisfaction.
- John has an MBA from Dominion University and a JD from John Marshall Law School.
- He is a member of ASTM, ACS (American Chemical Society), Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA), and NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology).
Chauncey Reed, Production Manager
- Chauncey has over 18 years of experience in production of zinc oxide at a major manufacturer.
- Additional 3 years of experience with a major chemical manufacturer in the oil and gas industry.
- His experience includes plant operations, managing production schedules and QC lab procedures.